Announcement regarding the COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its various effects, the meeting to be held in September 2022 has been postponed.
The meeting will be rescheduled for Wednesday September 13 to Friday September 15 2023.
It was a very difficult decision however we believe that ensuring the health and safety for all speakers and attendees are our top priority.
Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
We hope that the confusion caused by the COVID-19 will end soon, and all of us can meet safely in 2023.
April 15, 2022
Toru Iwama, MD, PhD
(President of the 16th Korea-Japan Joint Conference on Surgery for Cerebral Stroke)
- Online Registration is closed.
- Early Registration is closed.
- Updated List of Accepted Abstracts
- Closed abstract submission
- Abstract submission deadline has been extended.
- Registration & Accommodation is updated.
- Call for Abstracts is OPEN
- Opened Website